New AeroPod/PowerPod CdA app for Garmin devices

Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: New AeroPod/PowerPod CdA app for Garmin devices

Post by Velocomp »

Thomas wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:05 am Is there a trick to pairing your DFPM to your PP?
I’ve tried with my Pioneer PM, and more recently with my set of Assiomas - both unsuccessfully
Your PP may need a hard reset:

1) Press-hold the button for 4 seconds
2)Once the light starts flashing, continue to hold the button for about 12 seconds
3) Eventually the light will go out briefly, then start flashing again. Release the button.

After the hard reset try a new sensor pairing. Hopefully it will work.
John Hamann
Thomas

Re: New AeroPod/PowerPod CdA app for Garmin devices

Post by Thomas »

Velocomp wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:11 am
Thomas wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:05 am Is there a trick to pairing your DFPM to your PP?
I’ve tried with my Pioneer PM, and more recently with my set of Assiomas - both unsuccessfully
Your PP may need a hard reset:

1) Press-hold the button for 4 seconds
2)Once the light starts flashing, continue to hold the button for about 12 seconds
3) Eventually the light will go out briefly, then start flashing again. Release the button.

After the hard reset try a new sensor pairing. Hopefully it will work.
I’ve tried resetting a few times, I can now see my HR and Speed when I select “get from device” however, no Power Meter.

I tried going on a ride, and I think the PP wanted to configure itself , I started getting power from the PP showing on my wahoo. I tried connecting sensors again whilst riding but when home, still only HR and Speed.

It’s been a few years since I used the PP regularly, but want to leverage for cda and slope