So, where is that folder?

alienator

So, where is that folder?

Post by alienator »

Where is that default folder to which iBike saves ride data? I've defined my own default folder, but when I first used older versions of iBike, I'd occasionally forget to change the folder; iBike would save the data to its default; and the data would disappear into, maybe, another dimension.
Be an organ donor. When you're dead, you won't need 'em.
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: So, where is that folder?

Post by Velocomp »

Search your computer for files that begin with "iBike"; unless you've changed the default name you'll be able to find where your ride files are hiding.
John Hamann
alienator

Post by alienator »

Velocomp wrote:Search your computer for files that begin with "iBike"; unless you've changed the default name you'll be able to find where your ride files are hiding.
I've got a folder I made for my rides, but I never found the folder that iBike had as default. I used Spotlight, and it found nothing. It's not really a problem anymore, just more of a curiosity. FWIW, there were no issues with installs.
Be an organ donor. When you're dead, you won't need 'em.
racerfern

Post by racerfern »

On my Windows XP system the folder "ibike rides" is located under "My Documents". Since I specified a different default folder nothing ever goes there hence it is empty.
Fernando